A year with ABTECH
2022 was a year marked by a lot of development! We experienced a significant growth which opened the road to exciting new projects for the next year.
At ABTECH, unity is strength, and we are lucky to have an outstanding team!
More than ever, our values have been reflected in our daily work, with the personal touch of each employee.
THIS YEAR WE HAD:
90 talents, 3 new babies, 2700 doughnuts shared, 24 memes, 897 hot dogs served, 8 awards given and 9 unforgettable blunders!
And last but not least, the good deeds of our teams:
2022 In Review Fast Facts
3803 equipment maintained
7134 support calls answered
1896 participants in our winter training sessions, in 41 different courses
- The opening of a new Branch in Ottawa
- Purchase of a building to relocate the Sherbrooke Branch, implementation of a distribution centre and a new technical centre with more than double the surface area.
- Distribution agreement with Leica Geosystems for heavy construction equipment in the Northeastern United States.
- Addition of new solutions in our offer: Move Solutions, Engcon, BricsCAD, X-Watch
- Added MS/TS 50/60 calibration/repair service previously done at Leica
- Restructured Technical Support to speed up customer service
- Implementation of processes
- Implementation of our ERP
- Automation of several manual and repetitive tasks
- Increased presence on social media
- Purchase of the ABTECH.com domain and migration of all email addresses
- Change of telephone system
- Organization of the CNCEC Bootcamp event November 10-11-12, 2021
- Organization of the test days at CNCEC April 29-30, 2022
- Organization of the ABTECH Tour at our clients’ sites
- The creation and launch of our HR Website (culture book)
- Organization of Teambuilding Activities in different departments
- Establishment of a social committee and an annual calendar of social activities
- Implementation of Amélio (application to survey our employees)
- 25 month term at 0% interest
Hiring/Addition to the team:
VP Finance, a new accountant, a new Accounting Technician, an HR Advisor, a Communications Manager, an Ontario Sales Manager, 3 new Ontario Representatives, a BrisCAD Representative, a Civalgo Project Manager, a new Technical Center Technician, new logistics clerks, new representatives for client services, new Ontario Support Technicians, a Development Director for the Northeastern United States project and our first employee, in the Northeastern United States!